Eng Tech. Aerospace Company. Fort Collins, CO. $16-$20/Hr. Mon-Thurs.
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
Engineering Technician for Family Owned Fort Collins Aerospace Company.
1st shift – Monday thru Thursday 6:30am-5pm
Salary - $16-$20/hr
The Engineering Technician is responsible for helping plan, direct and coordinate manufacturing processes in theshop; responds to manufacturing or mechanical issues and concerns to ensure products are produced to specifications andrequirements provided by the customer. The Engineering Tech supports engineering activities in compliance with establishedcompany and manufacturing standards, principles, and specifications. Engineering Techs are to support the ManufacturingEngineers to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities as outlined.
• Adhere to the codes of the company’s Quality Management System.
• Learn and use all appropriate modules of our Management Information System (JobBOSS Job, Unipoint; MS-Office'sOutlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
• Coordinate with the Manufacturing Engineers to create/modify master planning, compile planning packets for productionand distribute to shop.
• Help develop planning using ERP system for machined parts and assemblies based on customer’s design requirements.
• Analyze blueprint details, corresponding flag notes, and appropriate engineering specifications to determine appropriateinformation needed to create/modify the fabrication planning.
• Research all customer requirements from customer digital product definitions, then develop and implement fabricationplanning accordingly.
• Coordinate with the Manufacturing Engineers and manufacturing personnel to perform and document time and toolstudies to support engineering estimates and quotes.
• Work with other engineers to support the customer - design new solutions or improve existing programs.
• Develop, implement and document improvements to the manufacturing processes in order to eliminate waste.
• Suggests improvements for manufacturability, improved quality and cost savings.
2 year technical degree in mechanical engineering or similar field.
• 0-3 years’ experience in manufacturing, or related field.
• Basic understanding of lean manufacturing.• Good project management skills and initiative in taking on and completing projects.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
• Print reading.• Interpersonal skills to coordinate with other departments and managers, working as a team
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in Colorado.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 2 Years Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Advanced Computer Skills
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!