Electronics Technician (PCB and SMT)! Up To $20/Hour DOE + Benefits. (Austin, TX)
What Wavsys is Hiring for:
Electronics Technician (Printed Circuit Board) to work with a nationwide Solar Services
company in Austin, TX.
Pay Rate: Up to at 20/hr depending on experience
1) Soldering and/or rework SMT and PCB
2) Ability to use calipers/rulers/etc
3) Proficiency in Microsoft Office (powerpoint, excel)
4) Understands simple drawings and can fill in missing dimensions
5) Solar and/or clean room experience a plus
6) Follows directions and comfortable with rapid changes in direction/instructions
7) Effective communicator (especially English)
8) Experience with metrology tools a positive (i.e. tensile tester, environmental chambers, power supplies)
9) Basic electrical principles (can use a DMM to measure circuit voltage, etc)
10) General mechanical skills (using saws, drills, hammers, etc)
11) Ability to lift 30lb
*Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
This opportunity from Wavsys is available in Austin.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Wavsys offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Wavsys has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Valid Certifications
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Lift 35lbs
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Wavsys provides a full range of oil and gas services for pipelines, compressor and pump stations and processing facilities. Our engineers and construction crews are at the forefront of software and training developments to ensure the most effective design and construction.
Read more on Wavsys Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Wavsys? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!