Electricians needed in Calgary & Edmonton, AB: $35.00 Per Hour
What Energy Network Services Inc. is Hiring for:
Minimum 3 years of experience as a Licensed Electrician + Edmonton Resident.
- Installing and programming new lighting and lighting control systems in various commercial, retail and industrial applications.
- Overlook a crew of 1-3 electricians and apprentices on site performing lighting upgrades.
- Creating project timelines, bill of materials and labour cost estimates from electrical drawings
- Facilitate and control work on site including materials, equipment, health & safety and the crew.
- Provide support and direction to additional crews on other projects as required.
- Working directly with ENS project managers and coordinators and client representatives.
- Providing training to an assigned electrical apprentice.
- The job requires evening and after hours work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Electrical Safety Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and all other applicable legislation required.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods and capable of climbing 10 ft. ladders.
- Time Management.
- Organizational skills.
- Experience managing Electricians and Apprentices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Certificate of Qualification as an Electrician
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a licensed Electrician
- Health and Safety knowledge is preferred
- A valid Drivers License required in good standing
- Must be able to pass a security clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
These opportunities from Energy Network Services Inc. are available in Calgary, Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Energy Network Services Inc. offers:
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Energy Network Services Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 3 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Energy Network Services Inc.:
For 30 years, Energy Network Services Inc. (ENS) is the Canadian leading provider of turn-key, energy efficient, interior and exterior lighting, controls and maintenance solutions, designed to reduce energy and maintenance costs.
Read more on Energy Network Services Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Energy Network Services Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!