Electricians - Journeyman
What PTW Energy is Hiring for:
PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada, and the United States. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries.
ELECTRICIANS – Licensed JOURNEYMEN (2 positions)
PTW is hiring Electrical Journeymen to join our team in Grand Junction, CO. If you are a Licensed Journeyman Electrician, available to work in this area, we want to hear from you!
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Reads and interprets drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Tests electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Installs, examines, replaces or repairs AC/DC Motors and Drives, PLC's, 480V power, 120V control circuits, 4160-volt switchgear, transformers, motors, starters, relays and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical controls.
- Installs, examines, replaces or repairs electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Sizes and installs electrical circuits including panels, wire size and type, conduit, protective devices, switches, and related equipment needed to comply with the CEC and/or NEC.
- Fabricates, installs and/or runs conduit, 3-Phase work, motor terminations, control and instrument troubleshooting and panel work.
- In this role, we count on you to be a proactive, flexible and results driven self-starter with the ability to handle a variety of client requests. Our team maintains a high level of accuracy, professionalism, and trust with a focus on teamwork.
- Must possess industrial oil field electrical experience.
- Must be a certified Journeyman Electrician or an Apprentice
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be reliable and dependable (i.e.: punctual and ready to work).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Must be able to complete and pass OSHA-10
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have own transportation as most locations are not accessible with public transportation.
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test (pre-employment and random)
- Must be able to pass background checks
Competitive Wages and benefits plans | Apprenticeship Tuition Program | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
We care about your health and safety. At PTW, we follow all protocols set by the State and local governments. We also implement measures as required by our clients and our own Health and Safety team.
PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for US job openings must be authorized to work in United States.
OUR VALUES GROUND US: CARE | EXCELLENCE | PASSION
This opportunity from PTW Energy is available in Grand Junction.
PTW Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About PTW Energy:
Industrial service specialists providing fabrication, construction and maintenance services through a strategic network across North America. PTW Energy Services Ltd. is a private company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our industry leading solutions provide fabrication, construction and maintenance services through a network that extends across Canada and the United States. We have over 2,500 talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day.
Read more on PTW Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from PTW Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!