Electrician To Join Ledcor team in Fort McMurray Today!
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Electrician to be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team.
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, architectural drawings and electrical code specifications
- Pulling cables and cable tray installation
- Wire lighting fixtures, plugs, switches, control panels
- Install electrical systems and other related electrical equipment
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix defective circuits
- Willing to act as a mentor to apprentice Electricians
- Experience with working on a construction project in an industrial setting
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a registered apprenticeship card or Journeyperson ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Long term projects
- Camp, and flights may be provided (project dependent)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
Long Term Work
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Pre-Employment Check
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!