Electrician's wanted in Ft. Saskatchewan (Shell Scotford): $42.80/hr
What Bird Nason Contracting Group is Hiring for:
We are always searching for dynamic and dedicated individuals to join our ever-growing Bird Nason Contracting Group team. Please take a look at our current opportunities.
Nason Contracting Group Ltd. is currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician for long-term work at our project at Shell Scotford in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
Base rate of $42.80 per hour.
- Follow safety practices for personal protection, protection of fellow workers and the protection of the public in accordance with the company safety manual.
- Understand and implement personal and company safety by adhering to all safety requirements.
- Requires the ability review blueprints, drawings and other specification papers before starting work on a fabrication process and during the steps to ensure accurate completion
- Operation of test equipment such as voltmeters and meggers
- Cable pulling and termination
- Cable tray installation
- Conduit installation
- General electrical equipment installation (lighting, receptacles, switches)
- Distribution equipment installation and connection
- To be considered for this position you must be a Journeyman Electrician
- WHMIS 2015
- Valid Class 5 license (no GDL licenses)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions, able to interpret drawings, bill of materials and various other specifications
These opportunities from Bird Nason Contracting Group are available in Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Bird Nason Contracting Group offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Bird Nason Contracting Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Bird Nason Contracting Group:
With almost 50 years of experience, Bird Nason Contracting Group is a successful western Canadian-based multi-discipline construction company specializing in the construction and servicing of environmental facilities.
Atypical to many general contractors, Bird Nason Contracting Group integrates work traditionally performed by subtrades into its company structure to create an atmosphere of mutual co-operation and trust. As an integrated team, we are able to undertake all components of a project to provide our clients with a building solution that is superior in terms of competitive costing and quality. This has resulted in the successful completion of many environmental facilities for numerous public and private clients.
Read more on Bird Nason Contracting Group Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Bird Nason Contracting Group? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!