Electrical Apprentice - Calgary Commercial Projects
What Integral Energy Services Ltd. is Hiring for:
Now Hiring Electrical Apprentices to fill various positions on both our Fort McMurray industrial projects group, as well as our Calgary Commercial division. Please indicate preference in application.
*Preferred Training for site and project requirements*
• CSTS Version 2020 (or CSTS 09 at a minimum)
• Fall Protection Training (Prominent end user training required to meet industrial safety standards)
• Government issued photo ID
• Mandatory Drug & Alcohol Testing
• Proof of registration in the Electrician Apprenticeship Program (opportunities to indenture the right candidates exist)
• CSO – Common Safety Orientation (previously BSO Basic Safety Orientation accepted)
• H2S Alive
• First Aid and CPR
• AWP/EWP (Aerial and/or Elevated work platform)
• WHMIS 2015
• Ability to work in a Team environment
• Ability to work in safe manner
• Ability to make good working relationships with management teams
• Ability to mentor, lead and direct apprentices (Supervisory positions)
• Ability to meet or exceed construction schedules
*Compensation & Benefits Overview*
If you want to work for a great company where your skills and initiative counts, then Integral has a place for you. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity, and leadership - key ingredients to our continued growth. Integral Energy Services Ltd. is a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas as well as commercial sectors.
We provide competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, RRSP/Pension plans, training opportunities and much more. Travel, transportation, and camp arrangements provided for qualified candidates from Alberta.
These opportunities from Integral Energy Services Ltd. are available in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Integral Energy Services Ltd. offers:
10 & 4
14 & 7
Many Positions Available
5 & 2
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Integral Energy Services Ltd. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Steel Toed Boots
- Safety Tickets
- Legally Work in Canada
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Integral Energy Services Ltd.:
Integral Energy is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a cross-cultural workplace where we provide electrical and instrumentation apprenticeship programs for indigenous people, visible minorities and women in trade. Integral’s award-winning safety program and track record of success with emphasis on service, safety, and quality has earned us a reputation of being “Best in Class”.
Read more on Integral Energy Services Ltd. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Integral Energy Services Ltd.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!