Edmonton Client Seeking HD Mechanic To Join Their Team.
What Express Employment Professionals is Hiring for:
Location: Edmonton, AB
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Overtime hours – 1-4 hrs a day during busy season.
- Evenings/ weekends as required
- After hours on call schedule
- Performing consistent and accurate preventative and predictive maintenance on fleet vehicles;
- Properly diagnosing cause of failure and perform required repairs safely, accurately, and in an efficient manner;
- Striving to complete repairs within the Standard Repair Times as identified on work orders and/or by your supervisor.
- Operating service truck for emergency truck repairs;
- Generating, delegating and also completing daily work orders;
- Communicating with operators from other shifts;
- Maintaining a clean and secure work area;
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use;
- Provide on the job training to new employees; and
- Order tools and machinery inventory parts.
- Manage and upkeep preventative maintenance program(s);
- Be accountable for the workmanship on repairs to equipment;
- High school degree or equivalent;
Certificates & Licences
- Valid Drivers License (Class 1 or 3, preferred);
- Journeyman License; and
- Red Seal and/or Blue Seal (required)
- 1-2 years of prior heavy-duty mechanical experience dealing with large fleet vehicles (required).
- Canadian Blue book apprenticeship program experience (preferred)
- Alberta CVIP experience or ability to setup internally (required)
Tools & Equipment
- Provide basic Heavy Duty tools and Toolbox (required)
This opportunity from Express Employment Professionals is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Express Employment Professionals offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Express Employment Professionals has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Pre-Employment Check
- Overtime Required
- Work Weekends
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Night Shift
- Red Seal
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in Canada and the U.S. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 760 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including Professional, Light Industrial, and Office Services.
Read more on Express Employment Professionals Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Express Employment Professionals? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!