Company in Camarillo is Hiring An Operator! 18.00/HR, Wkly Pay, Temp-Hire,
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
- Weekly Pay!
- Initiates small resin batches.
- Ensures that proper resin and fabric are selected for run according to work order specifications.
- Oversees filling of the prepreg hopper with resin and loading if fabric onto prepreg machine.
- Adjusts prepreg machine controls and procedures as needed to ensure product meets specifications
- Oversees the cutting of fabric into skins in sizes specified by the work order.
- Oversees the loading of skins on rack and in freezer.
- Verifies that small-batch resins are mixed properly.
- Reviews sample results forwarded by Quality Control and makes appropriate adjustments.
- Monitors cutting and sampling of skins for resin content and oversees adjustment to gap.
- Ensures that all production information is accurately recorded on work orders and run log.
- Verifies that skins are properly identified.
- Issues and receives material to stock in computerized inventory control system.
- Operates electric power jack.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of and adheres to all safety rules and procedures.
- Must wear respirator and protective gloves.
- Ensures that all Prepreg Operators comply with safety rules and procedures.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all measures using whole numbers.
- Ability to read and understand business language, information, and instructions regarding processes, procedures, safety and company rules, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to read specifications, scales, and work orders.
- Ability to write needed information on work orders in business language.
- Frequent oral communication. Other knowledge
- Ability to enter data on a computer.
- Good dexterity for cutting.
- Ability to work in a team.
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in California.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!