CNC Plasma Cutting Table Operator 2 Shifts Available. $17.50/hour
What L. K. Jordan & Associates is Hiring for:
CNC Plasma Cutting Table Operator
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp-Hire
Pay: $17.50 or more DOE
Shifts: 6: 00am to 2: 00pm and 2: 00pm to 10: 00pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform machine setups (calibration, cleaning, etc.) to start a production cycle, to include loading & unloading work product (lifting work pieces manually or using appropriate equipment), controlling & adjusting the functions as required, securing work pieces in fixtures, and observing machine operation
- Operates special-purpose machines or equipment required for the production &/or cutting of customer parts, strictly adhering to client job specification and ensure good quality work, inserting all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output
- Inspects and measures welded work pieces to verify conformance to customer specifications using instruments such as preset comparator, fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers
- Maintains welders and special-purpose machines; to include replacing worn machine accessories such as collet pads or fixture pads, cleaning equipment using solvent and rags, lubricate equipment as needed, and other maintenance duties as assigned
- Ensure that equipment is operating properly and safely; take steps to report and repair equipment, internally & externally, with suppliers (plasma machine oxy, crane, truck, dust collector, compressor, forklift, etc.); troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults
- Operate hand-held air-driven tools, electrical tools, tappers, forklift, and crane (required certifications must be obtained)
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools to ensure they meet requirements, customer specifications and within Company Policy
- Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee proper running, fix issues that might occur during the shift, check output to discover any machine-related mistakes or flaws, keep records of approved and defective units, final products & maintenance schedules, and maintain activity logs
- Study blueprint from work layout to ensure accuracy in production task
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production
- Minimum High School Diploma, general education degree (GED), and/or completion certificate from a certified technical school.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience
Certificates & Licences
- Valid Driver' s License
- To apply please send resumes to [email protected]
This opportunity from L. K. Jordan & Associates is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with L. K. Jordan & Associates offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
L. K. Jordan & Associates has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About L. K. Jordan & Associates:
L.K. Jordan & Associates is focused on delivering extraordinary results to both employers and candidates through service delivery, reliability and individualized solutions.
Read more on L. K. Jordan & Associates Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from L. K. Jordan & Associates? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!