Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Driver- Petroleum ($280,000 gross/year)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers
Location: Edmonton, AB through Alberta and BCEarning: $280,000 gross/year
Position: Full time
- Highway and Regional Deliveries
- Out for full hours, home for reset
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system
- Company-paid pump installation
- Year-round, steady work
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team
Certificates & Licences
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1 year verifiable experience- Super B experience considered an asset
- Sleep Cabs required
- No Tractor Age restriction
- Pass Trimac safety assessment
- Fuel delivery throughout Alberta and BC
- Highway runs required
- Out for 5 days, home for reset
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!