Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Driver - Crude ($320,000 gross/year)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Class 1 Owner OperatorTruck Drivers
Location: Grande Prairie, AB.
Earnings: $320,000 gross/year
- Regional runs - planto be out for full hours of service and home for reset, dependent on operational requirements
- Day shift and night shift deliveries
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system
- Year-round, steady work
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team
- OO paid base plates and licensing (provincial or prorated)
- OO paid tractor insurance through Trimac's provider
Certificates & Licences
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 2 years verifiable experience with 1-year Super B experience preferred
- Tractor with 244 or less wheelbase
- PTO Required
- Auto Shut Down required
- Minimum 4" T&E, roper style pump required
- Chains required including steers
- No Tractor Age restriction
- Off-road experience preferred
- Pass Trimac safety assessment
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Year round work
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
- Night Shift
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!