$39,000 Per Month - Class 1 Owner Operator Drivers
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Class 1 Owner Operator Drivers with a Tri drive to haul Pressure in Dawson Creek, BC, Whitehorse, YT and Inuvik.
- 39K average gross per month
- Paid Wait time
- Regional- out for hours of service, home for reset.
- Areas of Travel: Whitehorse, Taylor, Inuvik and surrounding areas
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system.
- Year-round, steady work.
- Business to business discounts on fuel.
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team.
- Run under Trimac plates and insurance with a cap on costs
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License.
- 2 years verifiable experience
- Off Road Experience preferred.
- Tri Drive Tractor
- Wetkit Required.
- Auto Shut off Required.
- No Tractor Age restriction.
- Pass Trimac safety assessment.
These opportunities from Trimac are available in Dawson Creek, Inuvik, Whitehorse.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 2 Years Experience
- Shift Work
- Class 1
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!