Class 1 Drivers w/Oilfield Experience Needed in AB: Housing, 15/6, Great Wages
What Sanjel Energy Services is Hiring for:
We are currently recruiting Class 1 Drivers with Direct Oilfield Experience, at all base locations: Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Red Deer, Fort St. John, Edson, Lac La Biche, Lloydminster, Kindersley, Swift Current, Virden, Estevan
Housing Available for Exceptional Candidates at Select Locations!
• Elite Safety Culture
• Full Time Permanent & Contract Positions Available
• Set 15 & 6 Rotation, Annual Salary + Bonus Pay Structure, Benefits
• Industry Leading Training & Career Development Opportunities
Sanjel Energy Service Inc. is a Canadian-based, oilfield service company focused in pressure pumping and Oilfield Cementing. Sanjel is proud to offer our employees programs supporting individual development and career advancement.
The Bulk Truck Driver or Operator – Cementing will report directly to the Manager - District Service Line and are accountable for driving trucks and operating specialized hydraulic pumping systems to place cement in wells or to treat wells with chemicals, sand mixtures or gases to stimulate production. This is a Safety sensitive position.
• Complete and submit all required paperwork (i.e. expense account, bonus and fuel sheets, logbooks, pre/post-trip inspections, loading tickets)
• Complete a proper pre-trip inspection prior to leaving on any journey
• Drive well servicing equipment to and from well sites
• Assist with rigging-in and other functions at the job site as required
• Read gauges to monitor pressure, density, rate and/or concentration and adjust pumping procedure as required • Ensure units are clean and functioning
• Operate pumping systems to pump chemicals, gases, sand, cement and/or other materials
• Maintain parts and replace or check parts as required
• Assemble pumping equipment & attach pumps and hoses to wellheads
• Mix chemicals and cement
• Local candidates are preferred, individuals with housing available to them while on rotation would be strongly considered
• Rotational housing available for exceptional candidates at select locations
• Valid Class 1 driver's license and clean driver's abstract
• Operational training and experience in oilfield cementing or pressure pumping services considered a significant asset; must possess oilfield off-road driving experience
• Capable of working in extreme working conditions (outdoors, weather, terrain)
• Physically fit and able to complete demanding tasks for extended periods of time
• Team focused and a SAFETY conscious attitude
• Certificates in First Aid, H2S Alive, Oilfield Driver Awareness (ODA), and Heavy Haulers are considered an asset
• Applicants with Agriculture, or Military / Canadian Armed Forces experience are strongly encouraged to apply Canadian local candidates that are willing to relocate for a long term career are encouraged to apply
Canadian local candidates that are willing to relocate for a long term career are encouraged to apply!
These opportunities from Sanjel Energy Services are available in Lloydminster, Edmonton, Lac La Biche, Red Deer, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Edson, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sanjel Energy Services offers:
15 & 6
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sanjel Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- All Types Of Weather
- Safety Tickets
- Class 1
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sanjel Energy Services:
Sanjel Energy Services is an industry leading energy services company providing primary and remedial cementing solutions throughout the entire Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Our commitment to our clients starts with what we are best known for: our flexible and customized solutions along with our dedication to long-term well integrity.
Read more on Sanjel Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sanjel Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!