CDL-A OTR Company Truck Driver - New Pay Increase: $0.80 CPM (loaded) & .75 CPM (Empty)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
Location: Greeley, CO.
Pay: $1,900 - $2,700 per weekMileage pay: $0.70 CPM (loaded) & $0.65 CPM (empty)
New Premium: $0.80 CPM (loaded) & .75 CPM (Empty)
Referral bonus: $1,500
- Hauling Chemicals
- Pick Up Points: Various locations in Southwest and Southeast
- Destination Points: Southwest and Southeast
- Must complete pump and compressor training
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000; in addition to monthly prizes!
- ISAAC All Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
- *Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.Company Driver
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for COBRA until 90 days for benefits activates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
Certificates & Licences
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Your Profile:Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Greeley.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 1 Year Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!