CDL-A Company Driver, $2;500/Week. $3,500 Referral + $1,500 Sign-On Bonus. Paid Border Crossing/Wk.
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Company Truck Drivers for our operation in Downey, California.
- $2500 premium border crossing pay per week
- $2,500 per week with the potential to earn more
- $3,500 Referral Bonus
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Load detention pay, breakdown pay
- Able to crossborder into Canada required
- Passport required
- Fast Card Required (we will provide reimbursement if you don't have one)
- 2300 miles per week
- Dedicated lanes 1-2 weeks out
- General Chemicals
- Dedicated lanes from California to Southern British Columbia
- Dedicated lanes also going to Portland Oregon
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker, Hazmat Endorsement Required
- Passport Required
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Los Angeles.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!