What Cenergy International is Hiring for:
Schedule from 6 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday Schedule subject to change. Weekend Work available but not scheduled at this time (subject to change)
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS:
- Assembles adjusts and tests parts and sub-assemblies as necessary to build oilfield service equipment and vehicles.
- Reads, understands, and follows diagrams, schematics, and assembly drawings.
- Performs other assembly tasks as directed by the Assembly Bay Leader
- Helps Electrician crewmember to perform electrical assembly tasks.
- Advises Bay Leader on unusual or abnormal problems that might arise.
- Operates and maintains shop equipment
- Under the Bay Leader’s guidance, tests finished equipment to determine proper function and correct assembly.
- Works in a safe manner, understands and follows safety regulations, identifies and corrects unsafe practices by others.
- Attends work per work schedule.
- Employee keeps busy and utilizes available time toward accomplishing assigned tasks.
- Employee maintains a positive attitude.
- Employee’s work is of excellent quality
- Employee meets or exceeds production goals and deadlines.
- Employee has all required tools for this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
These opportunities from Cenergy International are available in Texas, United States.
Cenergy International has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- 2 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Cenergy International:
Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions to leading global industries. We provide specialized personnel, safety solutions, inspection solutions, logistics optimization, and vendor management. We are dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience anywhere in the world.
Read more on Cenergy International Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Cenergy International? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!