Advanced Riggers needed in BC & AB: Camp + Rotational Shifts
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
You are an experienced and certified Advanced Rigger, who will assume a role by executing proper rigging for our cable crane operations on our Coastal GasLink spread in Kitimat, BC.
Your responsibilities will include the safe rigging and securement of loads for our cable crane system. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
- Execute the appropriate rigging measures are used to secure loads transported by cable crane systems
- Ensures that safety measures meet or exceed the parameters set out by Ledcor's corporate safety manual. In-depth knowledge of and application of crane and rigging safety, environmental principles, procedures and legislation
- Provide manual support to cable crane crews to ensure productivity and milestones are achieved
- Level 2 Advanced Rigging Certification
- Strong safety record and the ability to work with a variety of individuals
- Experienced with industrial crane and lifting requirements, safe rigging practices, engineered lifts, requirements/construction of crane pads, ect.
- Previous cable crane experience highly regarded
- Proficient in all types of rigging, experienced in managing a rigging program (tracking/testing/inspections) on an industrial construction site.
- Strong understanding of pipeline construction an asset
- Site based position
- Rotational shift
- Camp based accommodation
These opportunities from Ledcor are available in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Kitimat, Alberta, British Columbia, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Safety Tickets
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!