Accepting Resumes for Heavy Duty Techs - Int to Snr Exp. 14/14 rotation, 12 Hour days. Camp.
What OCL Group is Hiring for:
Heavy Duty Technicians
Location: Fort McMurray, AB.
Shifts: 14/14 rotation, 12 Hour days. Camp available
Position: Full time
- Engine oil changes and oil sampling
- Minor running maintenance repairs, lights, wipers, leaks, etc.
- Greasing machines, adjusting tracks
- G.E.T work. Replacing ripper tips, ripper shanks, bucket teeth, inspecting cutting edges and reporting, measuring ice lugs and reporting.
- HVAC certification is required as well. Air conditioning and heating system repairs.
- Ensure FLRA is completed at the beginning of every job and work is completed safely
- Complete equipment maintenance in line with OCL, client and industry standards, procedures and practices
- Independent work environment, without direct supervision
- Ensure goals are met and communicate progress to supervisor
Certificates & Licences
- Journey-Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic/Inter-provincial Red Seal Certification
- Must have a JM HET Off Road Ticket.
- Shovel experience is an asset
- Experience working on Caterpillar equipment and Caterpillar service information systems
- Previous side boom, shovel and pipeline equipment repair experience
- Experience both in-field and in shop an asset
- A clean driver’s abstract
- H2S Awareness
- One of CSTS/OSSA or BSO/CSO
Knowledge & Skills
- Great attitude toward health and safety
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable working outside in various weather conditions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
This opportunity from OCL Group is available in Manitoba.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with OCL Group offers:
Many Positions Available
14 & 14
12 hr shifts
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
OCL Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- H2S ALIVE
- Bring Resumes
- Valid Certifications
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About OCL Group:
OCL Group Inc. (OCL), is a proudly 100% Canadian, privately held, employee owned fully integrated general contractor. With design build solutions across Western Canada, experience you can trust, and quality you can depend on. OCL Group has been serving the energy and municipal infrastructure markets since 2009.
Read more on OCL Group Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from OCL Group? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!