50 Ironworkers Needed Ledcor RMC Services (Fly-in)
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Number of Positions: 50
Language of Work: English
Wage: $47.35/hour (as per existing collective agreement with CLAC).
Schedule of 14 days on 7 days off, 10 hours per day shift rotation.
Overtime at 1.5 times wage rate after 8 hours/day (as per existing collective agreement).
Benefits Package: Benefits (as per existing collective agreement with CLAC) including extended health coverage, dental, optical, prescription drug plan, short term & long term disability, life insurance, accidental death & disability coverage and emergency travel.
Location of work: Fort McMurray area and Edmonton area.
Site-based, camp accommodation provided
Provide Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today
As an Ironworker you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray area and Edmonton area today!
Essential Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Stick build steel erection for structural steel building and structural steel panelization
- Bolt up and impacting
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Heavy lift, rigging and setting of building modules
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must possess a Journeyperson Structural Ironworker certification
- Minimum of five years of experience working on large (100 million dollar +) industrial construction projects
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Long term projects, site based, camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- 14 days on 7 days off, 10 hours per day shift rotation
- Benefits provided by CLAC
These opportunities from Ledcor are available in Calgary, Edmonton, Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!