40 Swampers & Labourers Needed: Up to $25/hr + Flights, Accommodations
What Avenge Energy Services Inc. is Hiring for:
We have multiple long-term projects and contracts providing over three years of full-time work. We need 40+ employees to perform Swamper duties for Hydrovac Trucks in the Peace River, Alberta area.
The Opportunity Reporting to branch and project management, the Swamper is responsible for assisting operators of various vacuum truck equipment in an efficient & safe manor.
Applicants must be willing to work long hours, get dirty and work in extreme weather and conditions. Work locations will vary based on customer requirements and company needs.
Candidate may be required to work out of town or in camp, we will keep you working and dispatch our team to support work in all our locations. For employees who reside elsewhere we are more that happy to provide accommodations while on work assignments.
Candidates must be comfortable working throughout Alberta to support our work assignments.
Orientation process for new hires takes roughly approximately 10 hours of online courses and classroom training if you have all pre-requisite safety tickets. We provide financial assistance for new employees who need help obtaining these certificates.
Shifts are flexible and can range from 21/10, 21/14 or 21/21. If you like to keep busy, we foster a continual learning environment and will provide cross training opportunities to our team.
Starting wage ranges from $20.00 to $25.00 dependent on experience, flight, and accommodation needs.
Pre-requisite Safety Tickets include:
First Aid, H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space, CSO, PCST, CSTS2020, Ground Disturbance 201.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
• Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner
• Fitness for Duty
• Assists with swamping, staging, & spotting of units
• Assist with pre-mobilization rig up of equipment
• Communicates with supervisors throughout the day
• Assists with roadside repairs.
Policies and Practices
• Communicate with all other employees with respect and integrity
• Contribute to the provision of a safe working environment by modeling and complying with appropriate safety instructions and behaviors
• Contributes to a safe working environment by adhering to health and safety practices at work
• Comply with all reasonable instruction from management and use equipment as assigned
• Adheres to company policy with respect to safety and human resource practices
• Adheres to company policy with respect to document security, privacy responsibilities
What does it take to work for Avenge Energy Services?
• Above average computer and smart phone safety app experience
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time.
• On call, night shifts, weekends, holidays, and over-time requirements.
• Previous experience working on Hydrovac's, Combo's, Potable, Semi Vac trucks an asset
• Previous Oil & Gas pipeline experience an asset
• Class 5 Driver License
• First Aid, H2S and other safety tickets (assistance available)
• Ability to pass pre-employment, pre-access and post incident Drug and Alcohol testing
What is in it for you?
• Flight and Accommodation Assistance
• Long-Term Employment Opportunity, Advancement and Career Progression
• Competitive Wages and Benefit Plan Benefits premiums are a 50/50 shared cost between employee and company. Premiums run between $150-$300 per month on average, dependant on wage, position, single or family plans Our plan includes, prescription coverage, paramedical, health, dental, life, short and long-term disability. The plan offerings and options increase after 1 year of employment.
Interested applicants can learn more under 'ready to apply' below.
These opportunities from Avenge Energy Services Inc. are available in Peace River, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Avenge Energy Services Inc. offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Avenge Energy Services Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Safety Tickets
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Avenge Energy Services Inc.:
Avenge is the Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. We have large projects for guaranteed full time work for the next three (3) years. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people. Visit our indeed company profile or website for additional company information.
Read more on Avenge Energy Services Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Avenge Energy Services Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!