$35-37/Hr Hiring Experienced Driller for Full Time Work at Fort St. John, BC
What Matrix Labour Leasing is Hiring for:
This is a verified job listing from Matrix Labour Leasing for an immediate hiring of an experienced driller.
This is a full time position to work at Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada.
Job functions for this position include:
1. Operate and drive drilling machines of all sorts including tracked or truck mounted rotary drills in an open pit mine or quary setting.
2. Use drill equipment or explosives to blast holes on rocks, roads, and other construction sites.
3. Other duties as required by immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements for this position include:
1. 2 years minimum drilling experience ina quary or construction setting.
2. Experience in operating Comacchio MC22A, MC04D, and Montaber CPA295.
3. Class 5 driver's licsense.
4. Mechanically inclined.
5. Good grasp of Mathematical principles.
6. Ability to work well with others with minimal supervission.
If the work described sounds like you, do not hesitate to turn in your application immediately by heading to the "ready to apply" section at the bottom of this listing.
These opportunities from Matrix Labour Leasing are available in Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Matrix Labour Leasing offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Matrix Labour Leasing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 2 Years Experience
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Matrix Labour Leasing:
Matrix Labour Leasing is a full service human resources agency specializing in the placement and administration of the skilled trades workforce all across Canada.
Read more on Matrix Labour Leasing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Matrix Labour Leasing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!