$32.00 - $46.50/hr: Drilling Rig Jobs across AB & SK
What Savanna Drilling is Hiring for:
Savanna Drilling is Hiring! We are accepting resumes for all drilling rig positions in locations across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Looking for both experienced rig hands and inexperienced workers eager to learn this fast-paced industry.
Competitive Pay & Steady Work- Earn BIG $$ with Overtime Pay
- 12hr Rotational Shifts. Rotations are: 20/10 or 14/7 (project dependent)
- $185/ day Subsistence
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Company provided work gear including coveralls, hard hat and gloves (Employee Discount card for Safety Gear Purchases)
- Committed to Employee Advancement
- Company Paid Training
- Immediate Benefit Coverage
- Competitive Safety incentive Program> Amazing company Employee Stock (TFSA & Savings) Plan as well as RSP with 150% employer match contribution
- Driller - $46.50/hr
- Derrickhand - $40.00/hr
- Motorhand - $35.00/hr
- Floorhand - $33.00/hr
- Leasehand - $32.00/hr
New to the Drilling Industry? What you will need to work on a drilling rig:
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle (travel to remote locations may be required)
- Possess valid H2S Alive certificate
- Have the means to financially support themselves for lodging/meals for non-camp/texas-camp (subsistence paid bi- weekly)
- Must be able successfully pass a Pre-Employment Testing (arranged by Savanna Drilling Recruitment Coordinator)
These opportunities from Savanna Drilling are available in Leduc, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Savanna Drilling offers:
20 & 10
Room for advancement
150% Matching RRSP
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Savanna Drilling has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Savanna Drilling:
Since 2001, Savanna Drilling offers an extensive fleet of modern drilling rigs and experienced personnel. From our extremely efficient and quick moving Hybrid and Top Drive Single (TDS) rigs to our Heavy and Ultra Heavy Doubles capable of drilling over 6000m (18,000ft) right up to our 1500HP Velox Triple rig platform with ratings of up to 750,000-pound hook loads, our fleet is capable of drilling virtually any onshore oil and natural gas well in the world safely and cost effectively.
Read more on Savanna Drilling Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Savanna Drilling? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!