310T or 310J Mechanic: $33/hour + $1 shift Premium.Guelph, ON.
What Trimac is Hiring for:
310T or 310J Mechanic for their shop in Guelph, ON.
- $33 per hour, plus $1 shift premium for afternoon shift.
- Monday to Thursday, 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Holiday and vacation pay.
- Extended health benefits.
- Pension plan.
- Consistent, year-round work.
- Tool allowance after 1 year of service.
- Boot allowance after 1 year of service.
- Preventative maintenance on truck but must be open to work on trailers as well.
- Preventative maintenance on checking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PM's, electrical work, brakes, suspension and product pump rebuilds.
- Follow safety and use of proper PPE.
- Follow procedures.
- Valid Class G Driver License.
- Member of Ontario Trades.
- Two years verifiable mechanic experience.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Guelph.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!