$31.20/hr-$43.68/hr Journeymen & Apprentices To Work on DFI's Fleet (Excellent Benefits)
What DFI Piling is Hiring for:
Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentices
Location: Edmonton, AB
.• Third Year Apprentice: $31.20 - #35.36 / hour
• Fourth Year Apprentice: $35.36 - $39.52 / hour
• Journeyman: $39.52 - $43.68 / hour
• Comprehensive Health and Dental plan
• RRSP Matching• Employee Referral Program
• Professional Development Allowance
• Employee preferred fuel pricing program
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts at participating vendors
- Work with journeymen to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Servicing of all equipment within DFI’s fleet including: skid steers, generators, picker trucks, trailers, highway tractors, etc…
- To operate equipment efficiently and safely to ensure satisfactory completion of repairs
- Assure quality of work is performed to a high standard in accordance with expected standards.
- To comply to procedures and practices with respect to Health and Safety, personnel practices and conditions of employment
- Complete workorders, order parts, and any associated paperwork
- Shop maintenance and clean up
Certificates & Licenses
- Registered Apprentice Heavy Equipment Technician
- Third year apprentice at a minimum
- Previous experience with commercial equipment an asset
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
This opportunity from DFI Piling is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with DFI Piling offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
DFI Piling has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About DFI Piling:
DFI recently celebrated 50 years in business and remains focused on customer satisfaction, providing quality piling services and products to our clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including RSP matching, health & dental, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Read more on DFI Piling Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from DFI Piling? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!