$30.00-33.00/hour DOE Cutshack Operator - Edmonton, AB (P.M. Shift)
What DFI Piling is Hiring for:
Location: Edmonton, AB
Pay: $30-33/hour DOE
• Comprehensive Health and Dental plan• RRSP Matching• Employee Referral Program• Professional Development Allowance• Employee preferred fuel pricing program• Career advancement opportunities• Employee Assistance Program• Employee discounts at participating vendors
- Grease, clean and maintain equipment daily
- Cut, bevel and trim pipe as required
- Ensure cut quality is maintained
- Record pipe data and label as needed
- Work closely with piling production group to maximize productivity
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair facility alongside maintenance staff
- Take an active role in DFI’s quality, health, safety and environmental programs Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair facility alongside maintenance
- Assist Burnable operator when required
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Possess a minimum of 1 year burn table operating experience preferred
- Welding experience an asset
Knowledge & Skills
- Have ability to use basic tools such as measuring tape, band saw, calipers
- Be able to read drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrate high degree of communication skills including the ability to take verbal direction as required
- Be willing to work straight evenings and weekends
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- This is an indoor and outdoor position, candidates must be comfortable working outside in cold or inclement
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from DFI Piling is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with DFI Piling offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
DFI Piling has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Long Hours
- Overtime Required
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Work Weekends
- Valid Certifications
- Night Shift
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About DFI Piling:
DFI recently celebrated 50 years in business and remains focused on customer satisfaction, providing quality piling services and products to our clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including RSP matching, health & dental, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Read more on DFI Piling Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from DFI Piling? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!