3+ Laborer's Needed in Edmonton, AB: $26.00 Per Hour + Overtime
What Canadian Erosion and Containment is Hiring for:
Canadian Erosion and Containment Looking for up 3 Labours Edmonton based project
- Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Deployment of geosynthetic materials and the installation of Erosion Control Systems Radon Barrier and Geotextile
- Have 1 year of previous industrial or construction experience
- Edmonton location warehouse project
- Working indoors
- Be a safety focused individual
- Driver’s License and Vehicle
- The following valid safety tickets: CSTS 09,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$26.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Skilled Construction Labor: 1 year (required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (preferred)
This opportunity from Canadian Erosion and Containment is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Canadian Erosion and Containment offers:
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Canadian Erosion and Containment has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Overtime Required
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Canadian Erosion and Containment:
CEC, or Canadian Erosion and Containment Ltd, is a proud Albertan company founded in 2017. The company was established to provide erosion and sediment control services and soil stabilization and environmental management solutions for a wide range of clients in the construction, mining, and infrastructure sectors.
Read more on Canadian Erosion and Containment Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Canadian Erosion and Containment? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!