$27-$38/hr + $500 Signing Bonus & Lodging for Floors, Derricks, & Drillers in AB
What Apex Well Servicing is Hiring for:
Recently shared to our Canadian Facebook group via Apex Well Servicing Inc:
Apex Well Servicing Inc. is currently looking for experienced Service & Rod Rig Crew to be part of our Dynamic Team. Our goal is to run our operations with not only the best equipment, but also the best people. We provide services to the Energy Sector in Alberta & Western Canada.
-Drillers for Service Rigs ($38.00/hr)
-Derrickhands for Service Rigs ($33.25/hr)
-Floorhands for Service Rigs ($29.70/hr)
-Drillers for Rod Rigs ($34.00/hr)
-Derrickhands for Rod Rigs ($30.00/hr)
-Floorhands for Rod Rigs ($27.00/hr)
**Above wages include incentive bonus to be paid out quarterly
The successful Candidate's Responsibilities, Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Ability to perform physical tasks, including lifting, moving heavy materials up to 50lbs
• Fit-For-Duty each day
• Cleaning and Maintaining equipment
• Effectively assist third party services and other crew members
• Following and enforcing relevant policies and procedures as outlined in JSA's and SOP's
• Understanding job scope, potential hazards, rules and regulations
• Difficult weather conditions, challenging work site environment and demanding work days
• Actively Participate in all safety related meetings & programs
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Must have at least 1 year of Service Rig Experience (Floorhands)
• Valid and current Class 5Q Driver's License, with Clean Abstract(No GDL)
• Valid and current Class 3Q/1 Driver's License an Asset
• All relevant Safety Tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSO)
• Valid and Current Bop Ticket (Drillers)
• Valid Fall Protection & Fall Rescue (Derrickhands)
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Ability to attend and pass pre-employment testing
• Willingness to work away from home for significant blocks of time
What we have to offer:
• Out of Town Lodging
• Supplied Coveralls & PPE
• CAODC Competency Program
• Immediate Benefits for experienced hands
• Referral Bonus
• $500 Signing Bonus - 90 Days Incident Free*
• Great Team Atmosphere & Environment
• RRSP matching program
These opportunities from Apex Well Servicing are available in Slave Lake, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Apex Well Servicing offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Apex Well Servicing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
- Lift 50Lbs
- Safety Tickets
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Apex Well Servicing:
Apex Well Servicing services oil and gas wells through-out Alberta for production and completions. Their equipment portfolio includes; Service Rigs, Rod Rigs, Gripper unit, Hot Oilers, Super Heaters & Pressure Services.
Read more on Apex Well Servicing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Apex Well Servicing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!