$250,000 Year Class 1 Drivers Needed in Northern AB
What Trimac is Hiring for:
We're helping our friends at Trimac recruit for experienced Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for their Crude operation in Edmonton, Alberta.
Trimac is looking for professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers with experience hauling cement in Edmonton running north to the Yukon. If you’re looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
Class 1 Driver Pay:
- Varies depending on the destination
- Average earnings of $250,000 gross/year
Owner Operator Hours:
- Regional- out 1 -2 weeks
- Day shift and night shift deliveries
- Dry Bulk delivery through Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan and Yukon
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system
- Company-paid Blower installation
- Year-round, steady work
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team
Experience and Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 2 years verifiable experience with 1 year Super B experience
- Tractor required weighing less than 9000kg and 244 or less wheelbase
- Sleep Cabs required
- Northern Runs experience preferred
- PTO paid by the Owner
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
These opportunities from Trimac are available in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 2 Years Experience
- Class 1
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!