$100k+ Frac Operators Needed in CO + Benefits & Bonuses
What Nexus Staffing LLC is Hiring for:
Nexus Staffing recently shared to our US FB group that they are seeking Frac Operators in Brighton CO. From their post:
One of the leading oil and gas companies in the United States is looking to hire experienced and entry level Frac Operators to join their team NOW to start in ASAP!
• 2 Weeks on / 2 Weeks Off Shift Rotation
• Work 80-100 hours week = lots of overtime!
• $19.00 - $29.00 /hr.
• PLUS…we offer generous performance bonuses quarterly!
• You could make over $100,000/year with the overtime and bonuses!
Working for one of the leading oilfield services in North America as a Frac Equipment Operator, some of your responsibilities include:
• Operate and run frac equipment
• Pre- and post-trip inspections
• Rig-up/down high- and low-pressure blending equipment
• Operate and drive heavy equipment
• General maintenance and upkeep on vehicles, equipment, hoses and frac iron
• Maintain accurate inspection and DOT paperwork
• Document chemical counts, maintenance checklists and pump logs
• Monitor panels, gauges and other diagnostic data from equipment
• Practice safety first with a team environment
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
• Competitive pay
• Advancement opportunities
• Health Insurance
• Paid time off
• And much more!!
• Class A CDL required
• Must live within 1 hour of Brighton, CO
• Experience in oil and gas preferred
• No felonies within the last 10 years
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
• High School equivalent or greater
These opportunities from Nexus Staffing LLC are available in Brighton, Colorado, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Nexus Staffing LLC offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Nexus Staffing LLC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Some oilfield experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Nexus Staffing LLC:
Founded in 2010 by Bonnie MacDonald & Jane Allen Stetson; Nexus is a Certified Woman Owned Business (WBENC). Our mission is to connect the best employers with the highest quality talent in the market without compromising our “integrity first” philosophy.
Read more on Nexus Staffing LLC Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Nexus Staffing LLC? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!