$100,000 to $150,000 Per Year - Experienced Wireline Operators (Fly-In, 15/6, Benefits)
What AMG Energy Corp is Hiring for:
AMG Energy Corp. is looking for experienced wireline operators and supervisors. AMG would be proud to have you as a part of our strong and growing team. We are always looking for motivated and hard-working individuals.
Operator duties involved include rigging up the wireline truck and assisting with operations both in the shop and at the field location. Supervisors oversee the daily operations, maintenance, and operators.
- Completing pre-and post-trip inspections
- Building and arming perforating strings including the inspection of all gun-related equipment
- Logging services such as cement bond logs, gamma ray logs, noise and temperature logs and correlation logs
- Rigging up and rigging down wireline equipment
- Redress tools
- Performs day-to-day servicing, maintenance, and inspection on equipment
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and on time
- Responsible for completing all required documentation
- Ensuring regulation compliance with all explosives operations
- Maintaining good communication
- Driver’s license – Class 3 with air endorsement preferred
- Oilwell Blasters Permit/PAL
- 5+ years drivers abstract
- Basic mechanical skills
- Basic electronic knowledge/skills
- Explosives safety
- Wireline training
- NSC/DOT regulations
- Must be approved by Service Canada to work with explosives
- Current oilfield certifications – First Aid, H2S and CSO
- Premier logging acquisition experience an asset
- Industry competitive wages
- Great benefits package
- 15/6 schedule available
- PPE allowance
- Fly in/fly out of Edmonton or travel subsidy offered
- Accommodations provided
- Safety incentive program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Class 3 Licence (preferred)
This opportunity from AMG Energy Corp is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with AMG Energy Corp offers:
15 & 6
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
AMG Energy Corp has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Class 3
- 5 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About AMG Energy Corp:
AMG Energy Corp’s vision is to achieve success and fulfill our responsibility to our customers, employees, and the general public. Our core values are based on “respect, commitment, safety and cultural competence. We will maintain a work-friendly environment by recognizing the contributions and accomplishments of each employee. We will strive to protect the interest of the general public and the environment by employing trained, experienced and safety-conscious employees”. We will achieve our mission by offering honest and fair pricing and providing helpful, proactive and professional service.
Read more on AMG Energy Corp Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from AMG Energy Corp? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!