10+ Heavy Duty Equipment Operators Needed in Calgary, AB: $174,000/year
What Manatokan Oilfield Services is Hiring for:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Earnings $88,400.00 to $174,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Work Hours: 160 to 200 hours bi-weekly
- Position: Permanent Full Time
- Vacancies: 10 Vacancies
- Closing Date: Apr 30, 2023
- Operate heavy equipment
- Utilize material safety data sheets (MSDS)
- Complete onboard and other logs
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Prepare accident reports
- Secure special attachments to equipment
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
Security and safety
- Medical exam
- Drug test
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
This opportunity from Manatokan Oilfield Services is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Manatokan Oilfield Services offers:
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Manatokan Oilfield Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Your Own Tools
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Manatokan Oilfield Services:
Manatokan Oilfield Services Inc, part of the ASCO Group of Companies, is based in Conklin and La Corey, Alberta, in the heart of the heavy oil fields of the Athabasca and Lakeland areas.
Read more on Manatokan Oilfield Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Manatokan Oilfield Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!