What does Farm Credit Canada do?
FCC is a federal commercial Crown corporation reporting to Canadians and Parliament through the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food. We provide financing, knowledge and software to almost 102,000 customers. We're a team of more than 2,200 employees operating from 102 offices located primarily in rural Canada and our corporate office in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Looking for a career with purpose and an exceptional employee experience that brings out your best? There are lots of reasons to love working at FCC – here are just a few things we offer.
- Hybrid work model and flexible schedule
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Culture built on trust and support
- Learning and employee wellness
- Employee recognition program
- Mentorship, coaching and growth
- French, English and bilingual positions
- Chance to volunteer and give back
Types of jobs at Farm Credit Canada
Determined via job opportunities posted to or shared via our website, some of the oil & gas, energy, skilled trades and craft jobs at Farm Credit Canada. Common positions are: