What does EJS do?
Experienced certified Pipefitter with experience to support us on a potash mine project.
This is a long-term project which includes the installation of the site’s main distribution networks for natural gas.
- Demonstrates knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, and bolting up, valves and fittings
- Performs bolt up, rigging, and hydro testing
- Assembles and installs piping sections according to blueprints and job specifications
- Working safely in a team environment such as working with a crew of pipefitters or working with a welder
- Performs physically demanding tasks such as cutting openings for pipe while standing for extended periods of time and securing pipe in hard to reach areas
- Uses testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
- Must have a Journeyperson Pipefitter certification or be a registered Pipefitter Apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on industrial construction or pipeline projects is required
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- CSTS, First Aid, Confined Space
- Good attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Experienced applicants that reside in Leroy, SK or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 12-hour work days
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC