What does CFTL do?
One of our main businesses is to open Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit as well as other Financial and Banking Instruments. We issue our Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit for Lease & Sale while on occasions as requested by the client, we can open Documentary / Deferred / Red Clause Letters of Credit and Guarantees (Bank, Bid or Performance).
For every transaction we need three things
1. Lessor (Applicant) -This is our company or entity that will be applying for the Financial Instrument with the Issuing Bank on behalf of the Beneficiary. The delivery of the Financial / Banking Instrument shall be based on the Applicant's procedures.
2. Lessee (Beneficiary / Client) - This is the company who have requested the Financial Instrument whether for their own use or third party to receiving the BG/SBLC/DLC/Red Clause LC. The Client / Lessee nominates the Beneficiary of the Bank Instrument.
3. Underlying Transaction - This is the transaction that exists between the Lessor (Applicant) and the Lessee (Beneficiary). It is the reason for opening the Stand Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or Letter of Credit of any kind. The underlying transaction can be for obtaining loans or funding from Banks or Monetizers as well as for the Purchase and Sale of Goods or Services depending on the type of instrument requested.
Should you have an interest in the Lease and Sale of these, kindly inform and we will be glad to share with you our PROCEDURAL TERMS in regards to setting things in motion for an IMPENDING TRANSACTION. Upon the acceptance of your party to work with the Lessor's Terms, we would have Legal Contract in place for the transaction to be set up between the Applicant and the Beneficiary and the delivery of the Bank Instrument will be in accordance with the Verbiage (Text) chosen by the Beneficiary's Bank.
With the Legal Contract set up and the proceedings followed as stipulated in the contract, the eventual transmission of the Instrument via Swift MT199 / MT799 / MT700 / MT760 will be effected within 2 Banking Days after the Contractual Obligations have been completed.
In addendum, we also offer a wide range of products:
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
- Deferred / Documentary Letters of Credit
- Red Clause Letters of Credit
- Usance Letters of Credit
- Performance Guarantees
- Demand Guarantees
- POF messages
- Pre Advice Message
- Comfort Letters
- Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages
Kindly revert if you have interest in any of these so we can set up an underlying transaction.
How to find CFTL hiring & job application info
Looking for employment opportunities with CFTL? Below you can find relevant hiring information via their website, social media profiles, and the CFTL application process via their careers/hiring page. Logged in users can find additional information including CFTL recruiter emails, names, and phone numbers if available.