Multi Media Management (MMM), Energy Job Shop's parent organization, is looking to hire a sales manager as a subcontractor to work remotely, on the EJS platform!
About Multi Media Management
MMM™ has specialized in web publishing since 1998 and assists in the online delivery of high-quality leads, content marketing, and bespoke SEO programs.
- MMM helps clients in the healthcare, education, and recruitment industries with sites like Energy Job Shop, Calgary Job Board, and College Basics (we operate over 30 content sites, acquiring more every year).
- These sites receive millions of unique visitors per month and our goal is to have our web products become some of the top-visited sites, in their niche, in the world over the next 24 months.
MMM Core Values:
- Passion for Performance
- Profitable Business
- All Ways Growing
- Persistence & Resiliency
- Think Beyond the Task
Position: Energy Job Shop Sales Manager
Hours: This is a performance-based position and is contract work for those who are proven performers. We are flexible as to when the work gets done, and how you prefer to work, including if you have another job. Work smarter, not harder. View the time you spend here as an investment.
Salary: 100% Commission
Don’t apply unless you’re the best and can prove it! You’ll earn $40-50k if you’re average, $60-75k+ if you’re good, and $100k+ if you’re great. Build your EMPIRE at MMM™ Publishing & Energy Job Shop as sales superstar!
- This position is in the digital advertising industry, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds.
- You will be asked to provide examples of websites or funnels you’ve worked on or built yourself. Share your successes, failures, and ideas! Show us what you’re made of!
- You need to be a self-motivated hunter and closer! We want outcomes, not lip service.
- Know thyself. We’re looking for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit but who don’t have the capital, cash-flow, or proper platform to really let their ideas flourish (intrapraneur is the new entrepreneur!)
- You’ll be expected to wear many hats, hit deadlines, and hit growth markers to 10x our revenue and current publishing products.
- You will be part of the Adster ‘family’, however, you will work independently of our B2B team (working remotely and reporting directly to our head of sales).
- Profit-sharing and other opportunities will be unlocked within 12 months of demonstrated growth.
1. Job Duties & Responsibilities –
Prospecting & Sales Activities (70%):
- Reporting to our Head of sales, you will be expected to perform heavy outbound sales calling (100+ per week) to SMB’s and employers across North America offering and promoting our digital publishing products such as:
- Content packages
- Directory listings
- Sponsored listings
- Contextual Placements
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation (LinkedIn, calling, social media, networking)
- You need to possess and have a strong understanding of digital marketing, have connections in digital marketing, are a self-motivated hunter and you need to go out and find opportunities!
- Identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone and screen-share meetings
- Contribute sales leadership through your experience and work ethic
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Successful Sales Associate must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Experienced user of CRM’s such as Streak, SalesForce, and Active Campaign, and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Minimum 1-3 years experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small-medium service-based companies
- Post-secondary diploma/degree preferred
Managing Inbound Leads & Administrative Duties (30%):
- Reporting to our Head of sales, you will manage and vet incoming leads, assigning them properly in our CRM systems (ActiveCampaign) and multiple inboxes
- Assisting in the creation of segmented email lists and email automation
- Working with the sales team to properly collect and track payments with internal tracking systems
- Sales data entry and administrative duties while assisting sales manager
2. Desired Attributes –
- A proven winner and the ability to lead and exceed sales goals. Sales experience in a technology, consulting, or similar environment is ideal
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills. Resourceful and organized with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written, oral) along with strong presentation skills
- Ability to understand and manage a diverse customer base
- Experience with customer relationship management tools (e.g. Salesforce, Active Campaign, etc.) is an asset
- Post-secondary education, especially in business, marketing/communications, or similar qualifications. We will also accept the equivalent in experience (at the end of the day, we just want results)
- Having your own proven sales systems us a bonus
3. What you’ll get in return –
- Outstanding commission model!
- Ability to build your own sales empire within a growing company!
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world!
- The opportunity to be promoted extremely quickly based on performance
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in Alberta in one of the fastest-growing industries
- Extremely fun yet focused work environment
- Opportunity to be part of something very big!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line: “EJS Sales Manager”