What Manpower is Hiring for:
We are looking for General Labourers to start immediately in Fort McMurray for a temporary contract. This position is best suited for Fort McMurray locals only.
Typical duties would include: Site clean-up, ability to lift 50 lbs and be able to walk, climb, sit, or stand for long periods of time, loading and unloading of materials, moving of materials and/or equipment, set up and tear down of various sites, sweeping and/or shoveling material and various duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Previous labour experience
- CSA approved Steel toed Footwear and gloves
- CSTS-09 Ticket would be considered an asset
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license would be an asset
- Additional PPE such as Hard Hat, Safety Glasses and High Visual Safety Vest would be an asset
Ready to Get Started?
In addition to gaining valuable experience with industry leading companies, Manpower associates receive:
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Vacation and General Holiday Pay
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance benefits
If you interested in opportunities as a General Labourer, please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpowerab.com or alternatively, you can email us your resume directly to email@example.com or contact our Industrial Team at 780.420.0110.
Please help support the Oil & Gas Industry by sharing this post ?
image: Liberty Frac