Are you unemployed and are looking for a new career where you can use your existing skills and qualifications without going through long term training?
Career Leap is a program that can provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in your next career!
What is Career Leap?
In partnership with the Ministry of Labor & Immigration, the Career Leap program supports those individuals who are having difficulty entering the workforce, as well as highly skilled professionals, and those transitioning to other industries or occupations.
Career Leap is a government funded program, so there are no fees to access their services.
What can Career Leap help with?
Some of the ways Career Leap can help include:
- Employment Placement support
- Direct job matching
- Short term training
- Manpower's powerYOU
- Retention & follow-up support
The following are listed as requirements of the Career Leap program:
- A current resident of Alberta
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently in receipt of EI, EI Reachback (have received EI in the last 5 years) or Eligible for EI
- Currently unemployed or marginally employed
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ready, willing, and able to participate in full time employment
If you are interested in learning more about the Career Leap program, find more info using the emails below:
Red Deer – Camille Deli email@example.com
Fort McMurray – Rosemary Massawe firstname.lastname@example.org
Calgary – email@example.com
Airdrie – Michael.Reist@careerleap.ca
Edmonton – Miriam Mbowe firstname.lastname@example.org