Energy Job Shop creates Company Pages to help our website users and job seekers have a better experience on our platform.
What a job seeker can gain from our Company Pages:
- Read a quick 'at a glance' overview of the company, outlining their primary service model & areas of operation
- Learn about how long they have been in business, and the year they were founded
- Learn the approx size of the company
- Understand employee satisfaction via reviews aggregated from popular 3rd party websites
- Learn about the most common types of jobs found at this company
- Learn about the company's culture, and compelling reason you may be interested in becoming a part of their team
- Learn about the company's values & mission statement
- Find contact information on a specific company, including links to sites where the company may post job listings including their careers pages, Facebook page, & LinkedIn pages.
- Find leads we have vetted from the companies, sorted by date
All Company pages created by Energy Job Shop contain a disclaimer that the page "is not currently maintained by, endorsed by or affiliated with" the respective company.
This simply means that while we have done our best to verify information from valid 3rd party sources, the information we have listed about the company was not posted by that company.
How to Claim a Company Page:
If you are an employer, owner, or representative of a company listed on our site and wish to claim a listing or make edits to a listing, please contact us at service [@] energyjobshop.com.
Please note, you will need an @domain email address to claim a company in our database, or another valid form of proof.